A Lil Nutty Coconut Quinoa Chocolate Bark
*1 cup semi-sweet dark chocolate chips
*1/2 cup A Lil Nutty Quinoa Bites
*1/4 cup A Lil Nutty Coconut Chips
1. Melt the semi-sweet dark chocolate chips over a double boiler on the stove.
2. Take chocolate off the double boiler and mix A Lil Nutty Quinoa Bites into chocolate.
3. Spread chocolate mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper and sprinkle A Lil Nutty Coconut Chips over the bark.
4. Let chocolate bark set in the fridge for 2 hours.
5. Remove from the fridge, break or cut into pieces and enjoy immediately!
*Store in a container in the fridge.