A Lil Nutty Granola Bars
*3/4 cup A Lil Nutty Coconut Trail Mix
*2 cups peanuts, raw and unsalted
*1/2 cup old fashioned oats
*1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
*2 tablespoon hemp seeds
*1 tablespoon peanut butter
‘*1 tsp vanilla extract
*1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F, then line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Stir together peanuts, oats, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds and trail mix in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl combine honey, peanut butter, vanilla extract and sea salt until well incorporated.
4. Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into baking pan and spread evenly.
6. Bake 35-37 minutes, then let cool out of the oven for 1 hour.
7. Cut into 10 equal sized bars and enjoy!
*Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container.