Kewaza Apple Crisp
*2 packs Kewaza Health bites, we used Dark Chocolate Almond
*4 cups apples, chopped and diced into small cubes
*2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
*1 tablespoon raw sugar
*9 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
*1/2 cup raw sugar
*1/4 cup maple syrup
*1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
*1.25 cups gluten free rolled oats
*3/4 cup gluten free oat flour
*1/2 teaspoon baking powder
*1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease muffin tin.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir apples, cinnamon and sugar.
3. In another mixing bowl stir melted coconut oil with sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Add oats, oat flour, baking powder, chopped Kewaza and sea salt and combine well.
4. Spread apples evenly among muffin tin and top with topping.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until top appears bubbly.
6. Serve and enjoy!