Kewaza Protein Pancakes
*pack Kewaza Health Bites, we used Banana Chocolate Chip flavour
*1 large ripe banana, mashed
*1/8 teaspoon baking powder
*2 tablespoons whey protein powder (we used vanilla flavour)
1. Heat a skillet over medium head while you prepare batter.
2. In a bowl mash banana with a fork before adding eggs, baking powder and protein powder. Whisk until well combined.
3. Spray the skillet with coconut oil spray (or any other oil you prefer) and add 2-3 tablespoons of the batter to the pan.
4. Let the pancakes cook for 25-30 seconds before flipping and letting cook for the same amount of time.
5. Remove from heat, serve with pureed fruit, nut butter, fruit or a sugar-free syrup and enjoy!