Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Kewaza Cookies
*1/4 cup coconut oil
*1/4 cup honey
*1 cup gluten free rolled old-fashion oats
*1 cup gluten free quick cooking oats
*2/3 cup unsweetened, dried cranberries
*2/3 cup pumpkin seeds
*1/4 ground flaxseed
*1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
*1/2 tsp sea salt
*1/2 cup pumpkin puree
2 eggs, beaten
1. Line a baking sheeting while and preheat oven to 350F.
2. Warm coconut oil and honey in a small bowl in the microwave.
3. In a large bowl combine oats, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, flax, pumpkin pie spice and sea salt, then add pumpkin puree, eggs and warm coconut oil and honey mixture. Stir to combine.
4. Spoon mixture into balls on the cookie sheet and flatten to the desired size as cookies will not grow in the oven.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes until edges are slightly browned.
6. Enjoy immediately or let cool and store in an air tight container in the fridge!