Kewaza Chocolate Pudding
*1 pack Kewaza Health Bites, we used Cookie Dough
*1 can coconut milk
*1¼ cups unsweetened almond milk
*3 tablespoons cacao powder
*4 tablespoons arrowroot flour
*⅓ cup coconut sugar
*⅔ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
*1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Whisk cocoa powder, arrowroot flour and coconut sugar in a medium to large saucepan.
2. Pour in the coconut and almond milk and whisk everything together until well combined.
3. Bring to a gentle bubble over medium heat while continuing to stir as it thickens (this will take a few minutes).
4. Remove from the heat, stir in chopped Kewaza, chocolate chips, vanilla extract and salt, and whisk. (If you prefer a smoother pudding, you can use an immersion blender to smooth it out and breakdown the Kewaza Health Bites).
5. Place pudding in the fridge until completely cool so that it continues to thicken.
6. Remove from the fridge and enjoy it topped with fresh berries, nuts, coconut or on its own!