Peanut Butter Kewaza Cups
*1 pack Kewaza Health Bites, we used Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
*2 cups semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
*2 tablespoons coconut oil
*2 tablespoons coffee grounds
*1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*1 cup peanut butter
*1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup)
*sea salt (optional)
1. Line a 12 count tine wit muffin liners and set aside.
2. Finely chop Kewaza Health Bites, then place in a bowl with peanut and honey, and gently combine. Set aside.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, combine half the chocolate chips, coconut oil, coffee and vanilla extract. Microwave in 20 second increments until melted and combined.
4. Divide chocolate mixture between 12 muffin liners and freeze for 15 minutes to harden.
5. Once hardened, pour peanut butter mixture over the chocolate and freeze for another 15 minutes.
6. Repeat Step 3 and pour remaining chocolate over the peanut butter mixture.
7. Garnish with seal salt, freeze until firm and enjoy!