- 1 cup semi-sweet dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup A Lil Nutty Quinoa Bites
- 1/4 cup A Lil Nutty Coconut Chips
- Melt the semi-sweet dark chocolate chips over a double boiler on the stove.
- Take chocolate off the double boiler and mix A Lil Nutty Quinoa Bites into chocolate.
- Spread chocolate mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper and sprinkle A Lil Nutty Coconut Chips over the bark.
- Let chocolate bark set in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove from the fridge, break or cut into pieces and enjoy immediately!
* Store in a container in the fridge.