- 3/4 cup A Lil Nutty Coconut Trail Mix
- 2 cups peanuts, raw and unsalted
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F, then line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Stir together peanuts, oats, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds and trail mix in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine honey, peanut butter, vanilla extract and sea salt until well incorporated.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake 35-37 minutes, then let cool out of the oven for 1 hour.
- Cut into 10 equal sized bars and enjoy!
* Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container.