- 1 Chocolate Better Brownie, chopped
- 2-4 large containers of fresh berries (depends on how large your baking dish is, could also substitute with pitted peaches)
- 2 tablespoons Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup gluten free baking flour (we used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or honey or agave)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350F and lightly grease your baking dish (we used a 9-inch cast iron oval baking dish).
- Combine crumble ingredients in a mixing bowl well and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Gently toss all the filling ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Place filling in the baking dish and evenly spread crumble topping over the filling.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until topping is crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes before diving in! Enjoy!