- 2 heap spoonfuls of @lunaandlarrys Coconut Bliss Organic Vanilla Island Ice Cream
- 2 Coconut Better Brownies
- 1 tablespoon shredded, unsweetened coconut for garnish
- 1/2 - 1 ounce dark chocolate, melted
- Cut each Better Brownie in half along the length, separating the top from the bottom.
- Place one scoop of ice cream on the bottom of the brownie and top it with the top half of the brownie. Do the same to the second brownie.
- Place brownies in the freezer while chocolate melts in the microwave.
- When ready to serve take brownies out of the freezer, dip or drizzle brownies with dark chocolate and sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!