- 1 Chocolate Better Brownie
- 4 fresh medjool dates
- 1/4-1/2 cup walnuts
- Ice cream of choice, we used Luna & Larry's Organic Coconut Bliss Vanilla Island Ice Cream
- Toppings of choice (optional), we used chia seeds and semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Begin by adding dates and walnuts into food processor and pulsing until a thick, crumbly paste is reached.
- Add Better Brownie and continue to pulse until well combined.
- Assemble your cake in a small wide mouthed jar or cup by alternating layers of the Better Brownie paste with the ice cream.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes to firm up, add optional toppings and enjoy immediately!