- 1/2 of one Chocolate Better Brownie, chopped and crumbled
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 dark chocolate chips
- Toppings of choice (optional), we used ground cashews and peanuts
- Begin by peeling banana and cutting in half evenly along width.
- Insert a popsicle stick half-way through each banana half.
- Place bananas on a lined cookie sheet and freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Once frozen, bring a small pot of water to a simmer and melt dark chocolate over a double boiler.
- Melt the chocolate while stirring constantly. Once melted, remove from heat.
- Dip each banana into the melted chocolate and place back on the lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with toppings of choice, include crumbled Better Brownie.
- Freeze bananas until ready to serve or simply wait a few minutes for the chocolate to set and enjoy immediately!