Serving: 16 cookies
- 2 packs Kewaza Health Bites, we used Dark Chocolate Almond flavour
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Sea salt for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F, then combine and mix almond flour, arrowroot powder, coconut oil and maple syrup in a large bowl to form a dough.
- Roll dough into 16 equally sized balls, place on a parchment lined baking sheet and press your thumb into each cookie.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes depending on your oven.
- Chop your Kewaza Health Bites, then melt chocolate chips and milk over a double boiler.
- Once baked, remove from oven, place chopped Kewaza in the center of each cookie and pour melted chocolate over it.
- Sprinkle each with sea salt, let cool completely, then enjoy!