- 2 packs Kewaza Health bites, we used Dark Chocolate Almond
- 4 cups apples, chopped and diced into small cubes
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 9 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1.25 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl stir apples, cinnamon and sugar.
- In another mixing bowl stir melted coconut oil with sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Add oats, oat flour, baking powder, chopped Kewaza and sea salt and combine well.
- Spread apples evenly among muffin tin and top with topping.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until top appears bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy!