- 1-2 packs Kewaza Banana Chocolate Chip Healthy Bites, chopped
- 2 overripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup gluten free rolled or quick oats
- 4 tablespoons nut butter (peanut butter or almond butter work great in this recipe!)
- 1 ounce of dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine the bananas, oats and nut butter in a large mixing bowl and combine. Add more oats if the batter appears too thin.
- Form into balls and place on the lined baking tray. Using a fork carefully press of the balls to form the shape of a cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges look firm.
- Top cookies with Kewaza pieces and return to the oven for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool for 5 minutes, then drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
* Store in freezer or fridge for up to 4 days.