- 2 packs Kewaza Health Bites, chopped (we used Banana Chocolate Chip flavour)
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet dark chocolate chips or discs
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a 9x5 inch loaf tin with coconut oil and parchment paper.
- Combine bananas, vanilla and almond butter in a bowl and mix until well combined. You could use a whisk or electric mixer.
- Add eggs in one at a time and mix until combined.
- Add in coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and mix.
- When combined gently fold in the chopped Kewaza and chocolate.
- Pour batter into loaf tin and bake for 30-40 minutes or until a tooth pick is removed clean from the banana bread.
- Let cool on a wire rack for at least 20 minutes, but ideally until it's completely cooled.
- Slice up and enjoy!