- 1 pack Kewaza Health Bites, we used Cookie Dough
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1¼ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ⅔ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Whisk cocoa powder, arrowroot flour and coconut sugar in a medium to large saucepan.
- Pour in the coconut and almond milk and whisk everything together until well combined.
- Bring to a gentle bubble over medium heat while continuing to stir as it thickens (this will take a few minutes).
- Remove from the heat, stir in chopped Kewaza, chocolate chips, vanilla extract and salt, and whisk. (If you prefer a smoother pudding, you can use an immersion blender to smooth it out and breakdown the Kewaza Health Bites).
- Place pudding in the fridge until completely cool so that it continues to thicken.
- Remove from the fridge and enjoy it topped with fresh berries, nuts, coconut or on its own!