- 2 packs Kewaza Health Bites, chopped (we used Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter flavour)
- 3/4 cup unsalted, natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons chopped nuts of choice (we used almonds and walnuts)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- Slivered almonds, as topping
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners and add a few pieces of chopped Kewaza Health Bites into each cup along with chopped nuts and set aside.
- Use a double boiler to melt chocolate over the stove. Stir, then mix in peanut butter. Take off the heat when smooth, melted and well combined.
- Stir in sea salt.
- Fill each cupcake liner with chocolate mixture. Make sure to distribute evenly.
- Top with slivered almonds and place in the freezer to set for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy!