- 3-4 packs Kewaza Health Bites, we used Cookie Dough flavour
- 2 cups gluten free quick cook oats
- 2 cups gluten free puffed rice cereal
- 1/2 cup whole almonds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3.5 oz coconut oil
- 5.3 oz liquid honey
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Optional: semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted), shredded coconut, semi-sweet chocolate chips, goji berries, chopped dried fruit etc.
- Melt coconut oil with honey in a double boiler over the stove until well combined.
- Combine all ingredients (excluding melted chocolate) in a large bowl and gently combine.
- Place batter into parchment paper lined dish and place in the fridge to set for 2-4 hours.
- Drizzle with melted semi-sweet chocolate and place back in fridge to set for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut into desired serving size bars and enjoy!
* Store in fridge for up to 8 days.