- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 packs of your favourite flavour of Kewaza Health Bites, we used Dark Chocolate Almond flavour
- 1 cup raw nuts, we used peanuts
- 5 large pitted medjool dates
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Drain and rinse cashews and blend with strawberries, coconut oil, maple syrup, lemon juice and sea salt until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Add Kewaza Health Bites, peanuts, dates, coconut, coconut oil and sea salt to a food processor and mix until well combined and forms a dough-like consistency.
- Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil and scoop an even amount of 'dough' into each hole until muffin tray is filled and press the mixture down to release any trapped air.
- Pour the filling into the muffin tin and distribute it evenly among 12 portions.
- Freeze for 4 hours (or overnight).
- When ready to eat, defrost for 15 minutes at room temperature and enjoy!