- 2 frozen bananas, peeled and cut into rounds
- 1/2 cup water, add more or less depending on desired consistency
- 2-3 capsules spirulina
- 2 Kewaza Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Health Bites, chopped
- Berries for garnish
- Place frozen bananas and coconut water in blender or food processor and pulse. You may need to scrape down the sides of the blender to better incorporate ingredients.
- Add more coconut water if needed to achieve desired consistency. A thicker consistency will lend a texture more like ice cream, and a thinner texture more like a smoothie.
- Once desired consistency is reached open two spirulina capsules and pour contents into blender. Blend to incorporate.
- Scoop smoothie into bowl, top with 2 Kewaza Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Health Bites and berries.