- 1 Better Brownie, chopped (we used the Chocolate Better Brownie)
- 1 cup gluten free quick or rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk (can substitute with any other nut milk, soy, dairy milk or water)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (unsalted)
- 2 tablespoons all natural strawberry jam (no added sugar)
- 1/2 small banana (mashed)
- 4-5 fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon slivered almonds, as topping
- Pour oats and almond milk (or liquid of choice) into a bowl or mason jar.
- Add peanut butter, jam, mashed banana and maple syrup to the mixture and combine.
- Cover and let sit in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, remove from fridge and layer with chopped Better Brownie and strawberries.
- Top with more strawberries and Better Brownie and sprinkle with slivered almonds.
- Enjoy immediately!