- 1 pack Kewaza Health Bites, we used Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coffee grounds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup)
- Sea salt (optional)
- Line a 12 count tine wit muffin liners and set aside.
- Finely chop Kewaza Health Bites, then place in a bowl with peanut and honey, and gently combine. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine half the chocolate chips, coconut oil, coffee and vanilla extract. Microwave in 20 second increments until melted and combined.
- Divide chocolate mixture between 12 muffin liners and freeze for 15 minutes to harden.
- Once hardened, pour peanut butter mixture over the chocolate and freeze for another 15 minutes.
- Repeat Step 3 and pour remaining chocolate over the peanut butter mixture.
- Garnish with seal salt, freeze until firm and enjoy!